Tuesday 26 February 2008

Welcome to my blog!

Hi everyone!

I've created this blog with the intention of using it to record my progress towards completing the four challenges I have set myself for completion by 21st February 2009 - the date of my 30th birthday. You can see what they are on the right of this page.

I've done this as much to keep a track myself of what I have managed to do, along with keeping up a 'public' face so that I will be embarrassed into actually doing what I propose to!

Anyway, if you really are glutton for punishment you can put your email into the little box at the bottom of this page and get alerts every time I update the blog.

As with most things, I am sure the novelty will wear off after a week or so, saving you from hundreds of emails alerting you the tedious minutia of my life.

Thanks to everyone that has already cheered me on, begun the nagging, sent me nice messages and helped me as I start these challenges. You are all super lovely x x x

No comments: