Sunday 11 May 2008

In the right direction...

One week in to the new attempt at the low-carb, GI diet and I have managed to lose 4 lbs! Doesn't seem much compared to the amount I need to lose but it is in the right direction and with a bit more enthusiasm on the exercise front I could probably improve that next week. I really need to get fit ready for Race for Life anyway. Although I am going to walk most of it - I don't want to be the last one going round the track at dusk! Memories of school sports days and Brownie swimming galas come flooding back at the thought :0)
One more week of absolutely no carbs, sugar, fruit or alcohol and then I can start having some of these things back in moderation - yay! Who would have thought I would be looking forward to being able to have porridge again...

No comments: